30 December 2008

Two Link Tuesday: Double Feature

My apologies to my readers for not posting last Tuesday.

As some slight recompense, I'm doing an extra-special year-end version of Two Link Tuesday! (cue cheers. No cheers? Eh... whatever.)

Two sports videos, two non-sports videos. Enjoy!

--------------------------
Video 1: Pulp Muppets.
Because Beeker is a better Bruce Willis than Bruce Willis is.


--------------------------

--------------------------
Video 2: The Magnificent World of Table Tennis
Don't you ever call it ping-pong...


--------------------------

--------------------------
Video 3: Top 10 Greatest Knockouts Ever
I don't know whether I agree with the list - it would've been nice to see, maybe, Ali taking out Foreman - but there are some quality knockouts in there.


--------------------------


--------------------------
Video 4: Auld Lang Syne
This is the Millenium Mix that Kenny G put out in 1999. Always makes me think.


--------------------------

No comments: