17 February 2009

Two Link Tuesday: The Good Old Days

Ah, nostalgia. It gets to the best of us.

Video 1: Alley-Oop!
You know how I know this movie is from the good old days?
It features "Anfernee 'Penny' Hardaway".
Bonus old-school awesomeness: go to 3:10 in the video for a moment of random asian male celebration.




Video 2: Ronnie Lott
You know how I know this video is from the good old days?
The 49ers don't suck.
Bonus old-school awesomeness: go to 4:39 in the video and revel in the splendor of the now-throwback Rams jerseys.



Smell ya later, homes. I'ma go jazzercise.

[editor's note: No, I wasn't actually alive during the first half of Lott's career, and barely remember actually watching him play. My nostalgia for him has been inherited. I'm not sure from whence I've received that inheritance, but, hey. I have. So sue me.]

No comments: