12 February 2010

It's a Friday night in the big city

and I think I'm gonna stay in and chill out.

I've got a little James Baldwin, a little Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki (don't click that link if you're not up-to-date!), and a delicious chicken dinner (I'm actually literally eating a chicken dinner, I just felt like throwing that link out there because they're good people). What more could I need?

Anyways - my legs are very tired, thank you kindly -

This is sad. I have nothing else to say on the issue.

Frank Thomas' retirement
, on the other hand, I feel qualified as a baseball fan to comment on. Congratulations, sir, on a tremendous career, and may you have every happiness that won't earn you significant jailtime in the years to come.

I find this webcomic to be filled with humour. And I'm not sorry for the pun.

Have a good night, y'all.

No comments: