13 February 2010

Sometimes

you just feel like putting something awesome on in your headphones and rocking the heck out.

Dragonforce - Soldiers of the Wasteland


Anyways - it's a Saturday morning in February and I'm still (arrgh) getting over this cold thing (and biking for hours with your nose draining into your throat is an experience, I tell you what).

The slam dunk contest is tonight! Nate Robinson, Gerald Wallace, Shannon Brown, and DeMar DeRozan? Really? I have no quarrels with these guys competing - they're all great athletes - but, really? I mean, on the one hand, I can see the argument - heaven forbid that Kobe or Lebron hurt his hand working on a dunk for an exhibition - but it's still a little bit of a letdown.

So Shaq is upset about Dwight Howard getting the Superman nickname? I'd propose a compromise: Mr. O'Neal, you're Steve Rogers. Mr. Howard, you're James Barnes. Mr. Couture, please don't be offended.

According to Dan Graziano, the Rams are looking at Sam Bradford as the first overall pick in the upcoming NFL draft. Nothing would make me happier - especially since it would mean that one of Ndamukong Suh and Gerald McCoy (hey! it's a second guy named Gerald in one blogpost!) would be available at the Bucs pick.

I'm going to get back to my reading and my raisin bran.

Have a great day, y'all!

No comments: