18 February 2010

Woo Hoo

Woo hoo, you say?

Sure, why not.

Anyways - la musica! Just something to listen to while you enjoy my brilliance this morning...



This is just gonna be a quick post, since I've got quite a lot of work to get to over the course of the day.

Today's three mile time - 24:11. Not my best, but I'm still getting over this cough/sniffle thing, and my nose is still draining into my throat and making me gag. Ugh.

Here's what SI thinks you should watch at the Olympics today. Hockey is fun.

Is it bad that I'm more excited for (and paying more attention to) the World Cup this upcoming summer than I am for (or to) the Olympics right now?

Even if (especially if) you don't like UNC men's basketball, it's worth reading this article to see Roy Williams looking goofy with his arm in a sling.

I'm not sure how to feel about Brokeback Boy Puts On Leather (aka the Prince of Persia movie, starring Jake Gyllenhaal), but this IGN preview makes me at least somewhat hopeful.

What I've listened to so far this morning: Frank Turner, Glee! soundtrack, Corinne Bailey Rae, 3OH!3, The Felice Brothers, Jonathan Coulton, Grits, Flogging Molly. Kind of a mix in there.

Lastly - I know I teased some comments on Corinne Bailey Rae's new album a few posts ago, but I've been struggling somewhat to figure out a good way to write about it (i.e. one that focuses on the music rather than on the ties between the music and her personal life). Hopefully, I'll have that up for y'all soon.

Have a great day, y'all!

No comments: