21 April 2010

Something a little lighter

I figured, hey, I've been doing (relatively) serious stuff here for a few days, might as well have a little fun.

One of my heroes. Dude is seriously awesome.
(courtesy MB)


Because animals aren't actually people, but when they try to look like them, it's funny.
(courtesy ALA)


Because crimes against fashion are still occurring, even though it really isn't the 80s anymore. Seriously, dudes. It isn't the 80s anymore.
(courtesy LATFH)


And, finally, because rap music and Star Wars are awesome. Best couplet, to me: "Watch out kid, he's got lightning bolts to immolate / Uh-uh, hell no, daddy powers activate"
(courtesy OMG I'm a nerd. Also College Humor)


Yup. Good times all round. Unless you have six fingers on your right hand, in which case it kind of sucks. Sorry about that.

Anyways - went to a new layout for the blog, figured it might make it a little bit easier to navigate, plus it gives me a little bit more width (so pictures shouldn't get cut off, I can present more information on a given screen, etcetera). Hope y'all like it!

And all y'all have a great day.

No comments: