23 August 2010

'L' is for the way you look at me

Many thanks to NS, who posted this link.

Some of my favorites from the article, in which young children talk about what love means to them:

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
Billy - age 4


"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."
Bobby - age 7

"Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken."
Elaine - age 5

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."
Jessica - age 8


------------------

Yeah. I know I don't usually post sappy stuff on here, but that was just too good to pass up.

Y'all have a great day!

No comments: