22 September 2010

In the morning




Anyways, it's now 7:45 AM. So far today: went for a quick run (three miles); did a little reading; watched an episode of the Colbert Report. Currently getting loaded up to head over to my office (dang, it feels a little strange to say that) and see if I can hook up my computer so that I can print all the stuff I need to for the class I'm teaching. Today's project: first major paper assignment, rough draft, to be workshopped.

Yesterday's project: write a course description, rough draft, to be workshopped. Then we workshopped each and every one of them. Gist of feedback given me: everybody wants to take my course, but I need to do a better job of foregrounding the 'writing' aspect of the course. Fair enough.

Time to head out, then. Orientation, work, gym, dinner, and general good times today. All y'all have a good one.

No comments: