15 December 2011

'Clerical Error' means cop doesn't get punished

Link, from Seattle Weekly.

Quote:

Kathryn Olson, the director of SPD's Office of Professional Accountability has said that an unnamed officer who punched a jaywalking man, and was ruled by the OPA to have violated police code in doing so, won't be punished because the department lost his file and then found it again after the deadline for filing it.

Riiiight... you "lost" his "file."

I'm not going to say that this is a clear-cut case of corruption within the department. I'm not sure if that'd get me sued (or beat up) or not.

In a completely unrelated note... remember Terrell Owens? What the heck is that guy up to lately? I remember he always used to say ridiculous things. Didn't he beef with Jeff Garcia a little while ago? Something about - oh, yeah, that's right. He got asked if he thought Garcia was gay. What was his response?

"Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat."

No comments: