18 September 2012

6. hackettstown

yes sir and I'm nineteen years old, I drove to
High School, the High
um my friends car and running and wait and yeah tried to

uh what you mean - yeah I'm walking I'm,
I'm running, can you hear that, can you hear


ok but uh Kevin where at the High school are you exactly, can you
just stay still, I hear you walking around, if you stay still I can
have someone come right to you this way they can help you out -
Kevin you still with me - hello - Kevin - Kevin - Kevin you still with
me - Kevin - Kevin you still with me - Kevin you still there - Kevin you still
there - Kevin are you still there - Kevin hello - Kevin you with me
at all or no - Kevin you there - Kevin if you can't talk to me but
you can press a button on your phone go ahead and do so, again
Kevin if you can still hear me go ahead and press a button on your
phone if you can't or do not want to speak - Kevin you still there -
Kevin are you there - hello Kevin are you there - Kevin are you
there - Kevin are you there if you can not speak press a button
please - Kevin if you're still there if you cannot speak press a
button - Kevin are you there - Kevin are you there, if you cannot
speak press a button - Kevin can you hear me - Kevin if you can
hear me please try to respond, if you can't just press a button -
Kevin if you're still with me if you can't speak press a button -
Kevin are you there - Kevin are you there - Kevin if you're there try to
talk to me if you can't talk press a button - Kevin are you there -
Kevin if you're there talk to me if you can't press a button - Kevin
are you there - Kevin if you're there come back and talk to me, if
you can't press a button - Kevin are you there - if you cannot
speak press a button - Kevin are you there - Kevin if you're there
and cannot speak press a button - Kevin are you there . . .

No comments: